Franklin County Public Health has rewritten several of our environmental health regulations in order to improve and clarify language, better reflect our authority to regulate public health conditions, and streamline/simplify our regulations. The new FCPH regulations went into effect on January 1, 2015.
Please direct any questions or comments to Niki Lemin, Assistant Health Commissioner Director of Environmental Health at firstname.lastname@example.org.
New Sewage Treatment System Rules (ORC 3701-29)
On January 1, 2015, new Sewage Treatment System Rules (Ohio Administrative Code 3701-29) went into effect for the entire State of Ohio. Click to learn more.
- #100 Definitions
- #101 Collection Vehicle Registration, Inspection and Operation for Prevention of Nuisances
- #102 Property Health and Sanitation
- #103 Plumbing for Commercial, Public, and Residential Buildings and Places
- #104 Rabies Control
- #105 Approval of Building Plans
- #106 Sewage Treatment Systems
- #199 Administration and Enforcement
The old regulations are available below for reference only. These regulations are no longer in effect after December 31, 2014.
#703 - Plumbing
#709 - Rabies Control
#710 - Housing Maintenance & Occupancy
#712 - Rat Control
#715 - Dead Animals
#716 - Weeds
#717 - Manure
#718 - Nuisance
#719 - Approval of Building Plans
#720 - Sewage Treatment Systems
#800 - Solid Waste